Imagine being able to create and access audit reports instantly from anywhere!
LW Consulting, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of our cloud-based therapy documentation audit tool, ChartVerify®. Please join us for a 30-minute Lunch & Learn on April 18 at 1:00 PM EST. We will discuss documentation risks while streamlining the time and resources to conduct the audits through the use of our ChartVerify® audit tool.
Most practices have good intentions to conduct documentation audits but struggle with finding the time or resources—or they simply don't know where to begin. Let LW Consulting, Inc. assist you in developing your documentation auditing plan.
ChartVerify® was designed to give providers the ability to conduct routine documentation audits while providing objective, actionable compliance reports. These reports assist compliance officers, risk managers and auditors in implementing audit plans while supporting an effective compliance program that meets the documentation requirements for skilled, reasonable and medically necessary care.
ChartVerify® Features and Benefits:
- Capture technical and medical necessity supportive documentation.
- Compare technical and clinical documentation to billing and coding.
- Trend results over time to assess effectiveness of training.
- Assign auditing roles and rights access levels while assigning unique usernames.
- Allow multiple auditor access to the company profile when conducting documentation audits.
- Create instant, downloadable Word formatted audit reports.
Learn more about ChartVerify® or complete the form to register.
Register for Our ChartVerify® Lunch & Learn Webinar
By submitting the form, you will be registered for the Lunch and Learn.