As health care payment continues to shift from “volume to quality,” providers are considering how to handle the increased administrative burden to stay in compliance with the changes. One of the greatest risks to healthcare providers is not having documentation that supports medically necessary and reasonable care.
If you are performing routine audits, but finding that identifying the resources to conduct the audits is daunting, let LW Consulting, Inc.'s web-based audit tool do the work.
Benefits of ChartVerify®:
- Allows healthcare providers to conduct routine documentation audits to monitor one of the greatest compliance risk areas.
- Designed to assist compliance officers, risk managers and auditors in implementing their audit plans while reducing the administrative burden.
- Provides instant downloadable reports.
- Allows the compliance officer to identify documentation non-compliance to continually provide proper training to staff.
- Allows healthcare providers to streamline and use their current audit questions.
Looking for an easier, more efficient way to conduct documentation audits? Register for our demo on October 27, 2020 at 1:00 PM EST.
Learn more about ChartVerify® at www.ChartVerify.com.
Register for our ChartVerify® Demo
By submitting the form, you will be registered for the Demo.