You're invited to an informative 1 hour lunch & learn.
You are invited to join us on September 17 at 12:00 PM EST for a complimentary 1-hour lunch & learn on Phase 3 of the Requirements of Participation (RoPs) for Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), which goes into effect on November 28, 2019.
In this complimentary lunch & learn, Patty will:
- Identify the timeline for SNF Phase 3 RoPs compliance.
- Discuss the regulatory changes that will be implemented this November and the impact these changes will have on your facility.
- Provide a method for SNFs to meet training requirements.
Note: While the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has proposed a delay of certain Phase 3 components, other sections of the regulations remain in affect.
About the Presenter:
Patty Klinefelter has more than 30 years of leadership experience. Her background includes directorship roles in healthcare system and hospital settings. She embraces industry advancement and innovation to transform care delivery and believes that care technology strengthens the caregiver-patient engagement, provides better insight for patients and families, and improves health outcomes.
Patty has developed, implemented and monitored policies and procedures to assure adherence to all legal, accreditation and regulatory requirements. She collaborates with skilled nursing leadership to create, maintain, evaluate, and improve clinical practice standards, and ensure consistent implementation and services coordination.
Her experience includes:
- Engagement director for numerous compliance audits, including extrapolation for voluntary discloser and development of materials for appeal.
- Engagement director for education/training and development of policies and procedures to meet the CMS Conditions of Participation and Payment requirements. This included development of SNF nursing orientation program, directed in-services, QAPI program, therapy documentation training, and face to face training.
- Project manager for survey readiness for skilled nursing facilities.
- Participant in applying for a Civil Money Penalty Reinvestment Program funding to improve quality through implementing telemedicine in rural skilled nursing facilities.
Patty holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Penn State University and an MBA from Averett University. She is a licensed registered nurse with a multi-state Virginia license and holds a Home Health Nursing Certification from the American Nurses Association. In 1997, Patty was the Virginia Association for Home Care and Hospice Administrator of the Year, and she is a past recipient of the Valley Health Excellence in Performance Award and Valley Health Quarterly Teamwork Award.
Register for our Requirements of Participation Lunch & Learn
By submitting the form, you will be registered for the Lunch & Learn.