Beginning October 1, 2016, Skilled Nursing Facilities are required to complete the new MDS 3.0, Section GG. With so much confusion surrounding the new requirements, many are grappling with unanswered questions. You're invited to join LW Consulting, Inc. for this informative webinar.
Section GG: Gridlock & Grappling
- Common sources of confusion surrounding the new coding requirements
- Updates provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Strategies for obtaining data, identifying usual performance and setting goals
- Does section GG start with the residents admission date on or after October 1, 2016 or with an assessment reference date (ARD) on October 1, 2016 or is it when A2400B start of Medicare A services is on or after October 1, 2016?
- Does section GG of the Admission assessment have to be completed by day 3 of the Medicare A stay? Or Is it Day 4?
- Who should complete section GG?